Below are 14 Louise Hay Affirmations on Self Esteem and 6 on Self Love.
As I change my thoughts, the world around me changes.
I am in the process of making positive changes in all areas of my life.
I know that I can create miracles in my life.
I have unlimited potential. Only good lies before me.
I am proud of myself.
I feel a deep well of peace at my core.
I don't have to justify anything, my existence is justification enough.
I am receiving the best that life has to offer now.
I am excited about the person I am becoming.
I am a unique gift to the world.
My deepest desires are being fulfilled now.
I trust myself.
I forgive everyone that has ever hurt me. I am free.
I love and forgive myself.
I am loved and accepted exactly as I am, right here and right now.
The greatest gift I can give myself is unconditional love.
Deep at the center of my Being is an infinite well of love.
I love myself exactly as I am. I no longer wait to be perfect in order to love myself.
I stand on my own two feet. I accept and use my own power.
As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
In this guided meditation on self love, Louise says we need to accept ourselves right now, as we are right now, and to give ourselves more self acceptance and love.
Louise believes we are already the perfect outer expressions of our inner understanding.
I agree, and if we don't like our outer expressions, we can change our inner understanding via the path of love and acceptance and then our outer expressions must change. This video runs for approximately 53 minutes.
Does your self esteem need a boost?
Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
Self Esteem Booster is an audio hypnosis session which will help you do just this. This powerful session will allow you to relax very deeply and connect with the core truth about you, breaking you out of the negative 'trance' that's been holding you prisoner.
I'm a great advocate of hypnosis to achieve results in any and all areas of our lives.
You may have a great desire to improve your confidence and self esteem and on occasion your will power may have given you fleeting victory in this regard. However, if you continually slip back into a place of low self confidence and esteem, it is because your subconscious beliefs are in conflict with your conscious desires.
Hypnosis will help with this. I have used hypnosis with great success in the areas of abundance and physical exercise. I'm currently looking at many other areas of my life where hypnosis can assist - and I'm excited about the changes that will take place!
Here's a wonderful article that discusses improving your self confidence in 15 minutes! It is written by Mark Tyrrell, Co-founder of Hypnosis Downloads.
Improve your self confidence in 15 minutes
I used to be frighteningly under confident in social situations. And although people who know me now would never believe I used to doubt myself so much I literally had to learn confidence until it became a natural part of me. I can tell you relaxed optimistic confidence is just, well so much more fun.
Here I'll tell you about the things that made the most difference to my confidence levels...
Some people have naturally high levels of confidence but everybody can learn to be more confident.
Firstly, it's important to get a clear idea of what self confidence really means, otherwise you won't know when you've got it! So, self confidence means:
1) Being calm. For every situation in life you need to run on the appropriate level of emotion. Too much emotional 'leakage' into an experience can spoil the experience. You make great strides towards confidence when you begin to relax in a greater range of situations.
2) Being cool. The second part of self confidence is about being able to relax with uncertainty. To be 'cool' in a situation really means relaxing with not knowing how things will pan out. If you truly tolerate uncertainty, you can do pretty much anything.
3) Not being too concerned with what others think of you. You know when you imagine what some place is going to be like before you go there but when you get there it is totally different to your imagination? That's how reliable your imagination is! Stop trusting your imagination so much. I've long since stopped bothering to imagine what others think of me because so often I've turned out to be wrong.
4) Being specific - where do you want confidence? 'Confidence' is meaningless until you tie it to something specific. You are already confident that you can read these words or can switch a light on and off. So you don't need more confidence everywhere. To get what you want in life you have to establish exactly what you do want. Where do you want confidence in your life? Think about the specific situations now and write them down. You're beginning to steer your brain towards confidence.
5) Understanding that what you expect is what you get. Your brain is an organ that needs clear goals to work towards. When a task has been set in your brain it will do everything it can do to bring about the completion of that task. If you've tried to recall someone's name but can't, hours later you'll often find their name pops into your head.
The 'trying to recall' experience set the task or blueprint for your brain's future subconscious behaviour which eventually produced the name for you - when you weren't thinking about it consciously. You can use this natural mechanism to start feeling more confident. But, to ensure you set the right task for your subconscious mind, the next point is vital.
6) Don't task your mind with negatives. Instead of: 'I don't want to screw up' (which sets the task of 'screwing up' for your brain), set the blueprint for what you do want! Your brain doesn't work towards what to do by being told what not to do. And nature has given you a wonderful natural tool to set the right task blueprints with.
7) Use nature's goal-setter: Now you understand how vital it is to set the right task for you brain, you need to know how to do this reliably. Good hypnosis will strongly 'program' the right blueprint in your mind through the use of your imagination. If you powerfully imagine feeling confident and relaxed while in a relaxed hypnotic state it will be hard for your unconscious mind to do anything else. The blueprint for relaxation has been set firmly into your subconscious mind.
3 simple strategies to get you feeling confident quickly:
1) Think specifically of the time/place/situation you want to feel confident in. Remember 'confidence' doesn't mean anything until you attach it to something specific.
2) Focus on words in your mind right now that describe how you do want to be in that time and place. Maybe words such as 'calm', 'relaxed' or 'focused'. Remember your brain works on clear positive instructions.
3) Close your eyes for as long as you like and think about how those words feel. Then, imagine the situation itself and rehearse it in your mind feeling confident and relaxed. This way you set the right blueprint or 'task' for your unconscious mind.
You can repeat this often to make it more effective and use it with as many areas of your life as you need to. If you listen to a hypnotic cd or download that can make the benefits even more powerful. So if you feel like you've been blessed with less confidence than some other people you can start redressing the balance by using your mind in the right way right now.
It took me years to learn how to be more confident - now you can do it in a fraction of the time. Good luck!
Feel good about yourself now at HypnosisDownloads.com
Article by Mark Tyrrell of Hypnosis Downloads.com
Are you wondering what affirmations are, how to use these Louise Hay Affirmations, or how to write your own affirmations?
Finding out is a whole lot of fun and will transform your life on every level.
For more information visit Affirmations That Work.
Click here for more self esteem affirmations.
Click here for Catherine Ponder affirmations.
Click here for Florence Scovel Shinn affirmations.
Click here for Health Affirmations.
Click here for Career Affirmations.
Click here for Love Affirmations.
Click here for Money Affirmations.
Click here for Success Affirmations.
Click here for Positive Affirmations.
Click here for Creative Affirmations.